12 mar 2012

La Riche Directions

Hi!!

     Today I want to talk about my experience with La Riche Directions semi-permanent hair colours.

     La Riche Ltd has been established since 1981. Our exclusive products are consistently distributed worldwide and with demand always increasing, our product range is forever growing. That's what it says at their website.



   The colours I've dealt with are Apple Green and Atlantic Blue.

(Sorry for the pics' quality again =( )

Here's Alpine Green (not opened yet) and Atlantic Blue. I finished Apple Green months ago.

I've used it 3 or 4 times, only to dye my fringe and a side of my hair

Instructions

It contains 88ml and it's not tested on animals =)


     It says you must wash your hair and when it's wet apply the colour with a tint brush (use gloves!) and leave it approximately 15 minutes.I always leave it at least one hour. And this is how it looks after applying Atlantic Blue (I have my hair bleached!!):


Up, two photos took with flash

By daylight

     When applying it you must be very careful because it stains a lot, not only when applying but when you wash it off too. If you're wearing a clear or a light colour nail polish it will turn blue (when I used Apple Green my nails and fingers turned green too, I don't know if other colours stain as much as these ones).

It is just removed when you wash your hands 2 or 3 times, but your nails will stay like these :S

My tint brush 

     The Atlantic Blue lasts long, much longer than Apple Green. When I used Apple Green the next time I washed my hair I could see little yellow highlights and after 2 or 3 weeks my hair was in a lime green colour (but it was beautiful, I promise! lol).


Apple Green the first time I dyed my hair with it

After  3 or 4 washes. Sorry, I haven't got more photos wearing green =( at least not  a decent one :P

     Atlantic Blue doesn't fade so soon. I can wash my hair 4 or 5 times and it just turn a little green. I bleached my hair three times, the last time my hair roots were long:  I've only applied bleach there once and the colour in there fades sooner than in the rest of the hair.

     I haven't tried out any other brand of semi-permanent colours, but I'm happy with these ones. Many people have told me that blue semipermanent colours fade in the first wash but these one in my hair stays a lot of time. I can't wait to use Alpine Green, is such a BEAUTIFUL colour!

Alpine Green

     I bought it at Kate's Clothing for 3.10 pounds. I highly recomend buying stuff here. The first time I ordered the hairdye it arrived broken =( I sent them an email telling so and they answered in a couple of hours saying they're were sorry and telling me they're sending a new ones =D They are the best. I've bought there many times and I'll keep doing it as long as they have that wonderful stuff. Check it out!

      Well, this is it. Hope you liked it and found this useful. 
     
     See ya!!

Hi again! I'm still a rabbit





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario