18 abr 2012

My Flormar Palette and Swatches

Hi!!

     Today I want to show how I'am building my own Flormar palette.

     Last month I bought an empty palette on Ebay. This it the one I bought --> click!  Each slot holds a pan of 36cm size, 4mm height. In this you store 10 eyeshadows. At the same store you can find 26mm pans palette and diferent sizes.



I already add one eyeshadow hehe

     To depot the eyeshadow I use an old hair straightener. Just put the eyeshadow on the iron for a few minutes. The silicone that sticks the pan will melt and with the help of needle you can take it out easily. Learned from Sarai Alma :) I asked also the salesgirls at Flormar store and they told me they depot it by heating it with a lighter.



The sticker will come off easily too
It's easy to depot it, but be careful because I almost kill this black eyeshadow :S
First, take out the aluminium pan. This eyeshadows fit perfectly in this palette =D



     And this is it hehe. I have only 3 Flormar eyeshadows as you can see... hope I can buy some more soon. I mainly bought this palette to make a neon eyeshadow palette, for I bought the Acid palette from Sleek Make Up and I just don't like it (I'll write a review of it soon).
     Shortly after that I discovered this neon eyeshadows that are much better. They are highly pigmented. They're not the best ones but you get what you pay. Here is a swatch:



     On top Black Matte M11, in the middle Brown Matte M07 and the last one is Neon Eyeshadow N104. The pink one seems lighter in this photo than it really is.

     They're applied with a pony brush and not with a finger because the eyeshadow will always appear more pigmented on a finger

I hope you like it and find it useful!

See ya!

:*!

Buuuh!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario