8 mar 2012

Stargazer Mascara and Eyeliner in Red

Hi!

     Today I'll talk about two Stargazer products I bought a few weeks ago which I haven't seen so many reviews.

     Stargazer is a company established in 1978 in London, centre of the punk fashion at that time. They have specialized in a very colorful cosmetic line, including face, body and hair products. Also they say they don't test on animals, but can't guarantee that all their products are vegan or vegetarian friendly. Visit their website here.

     The products I'm talking about are Stargazer Mascara and Eyeliner in red.

     (Sorry for the pics' quality :( )

Stargazer Red Mascara packaging

Stargazer Red Eyeliner packaging

Stargazer Red Eyeliner

Stargazer Red Mascara

Red Mascara:

     I usually apply this after applying black mascara and the result is very satisfying. It's not a very bright red, but it's a beautiful colour anyway. It usually lasts as long as I'm out.



Here're my lashes without black mascara before applying the red one
In this pic I wear the red mascara over the black one

     Those pics don't show the real color of the mascara. It's not very bright but is not very dark.

     This mascara contains 10 grams of product.

     Would I buy it again? Yes, I think I'll do it. I like it, it's not expensive and I don't actually know another brand that sells a red mascara (I've seen pink, purple, blue, green ones... but not a real red. Do you know another one?)

Red Eyeliner:

     This is a dark red, a little bit thick eyeliner. The colour is just beautiful but if you apply more than 1 coat it gets very very dark.
I've just applied it

After 25 or 30 minutes

    I've been wearing it for almost 4 hours and it doesn't crack on my eyelid

It's very dark indeed :o In this pic I'm wearing it since half and hour ago and it didn't crack.

     This eyeliner contains 8 grams of product.

     Would you buy it again? I don't know. Because it's quite thick you have to be very careful when applying it, and you can get a beautiful eyeline. If you pass the brush on the same point more than once that part gets much darker at that point and it looks awful. And, at least for me, it's not easy to do all the eyeline at a time.

     I bought this set on Glitter Store. They sell the mascara and eyeliner together, in other colours too, and they cost me £4.75 (about 5.70€. I paid about 10 euros including shipping). You should visit this site. They sell a colourful range of cosmetics and lots of sets (like this one). They have an ebay shop too.

     You can algo purchase it on the Stargazer website.

     Hope you find this useful ;)

     See ya :*

Hi! I'm a rabbit


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario